Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Name Tags/ Desk Tags

I was very excited to see that people actually downloaded my Helping Hands templates from TPT. Now I want to try and see if people will be happy to buy my resources. So here it goes....
Check out TPT for these student desk mats. I find that there are always a few kids in my class that are still spelling basic words incorrectly (whether it be laziness or they just don't have the capability), or they can't spell their surname yet. These mats are like name tags I guess. Each has:

  • Space to write each student's full name on handwriting lines
  • The alphabet uppercase and lowercase
  • Colours
  • Some common sight words
  • A number line 1-20
  • Left and right
Desk Mats from TPT



Just print and laminate. The PDF has a colour version and a black and white version. If you print the black and white version, just add the colours yourself with texta or pencil. Let me know what you think.

Mrs Possum

No comments:

Post a Comment