Monday, 19 August 2013

Class Dojo

My class can't get enough of Class Dojo. They look forward to changing their avatars, enjoy seeing their name flash up when they receive a point and keeping track of their points.
Class Dojo does have the option to involve parents and give them log in access. However, not all families at my school have the technology at home to do this. So I decided to come up with small things to allow kids to share their  Dojo success with their families.

The little certificates can be printed on coloured card and sent home so parents can understand what these illusive DOJOS things are that their child has been talking about.
I involved my class with the choice of  rewards and made a poster to suit. In the pack is a blank version (no numbers in the circles or prizes written next to them).

Mrs Possum

No comments:

Post a Comment